[CS-FSLUG] Nvu (was: An easy way to remove blank lines?)

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 23:54:11 CDT 2005

I take it you are using Nvu (N-View),

>Hi Gabe!
>
>I managed to get it working also. I think I had
problems probably
>because some lines were splitted in email - after
removing two line
>breaks it started to work. With this all my
NVU-generated html-files
>are more readable. :)

I just the other day downloaded Nvu and worked with it
a bit. It's PHP
console doesn't work, it's CSS is sloppy and I can't
fix the problems in
the source view. For right now, the Mozilla
Composer-based HTML editor
sponsered by that one commercial linux distro (no
plugs here) is not my
cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes ...
but Nvu just isn't
ready for the web sites I make.

 I'm certain, however, that Nvu one day it will be
ready for us with
advanced needs. When that day comes, I'll applaud the
effort and use the
product. Personally, I can't wait.

Gabe