[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sat Sep 10 21:34:41 CDT 2005

I apologize in advance to the list. I am compelled to be direct and
factual, though it will seem harsh. That is not my intent. I seek to
confront error.

cyratt at netzero.net wrote:

> I dont know the full reason for the attacks on Benny, But I know this,
> what you do concerning this man of God touches on why many do not
> recieve from God. They focus so much on the man God has assigned to a
> certain task, calling and comission to the point that they literally
> forget the God who gave this assignment in the first place. Benny,
> Oral, John Lake, Kathryn Kulman, Smith Wigglesworth, Jesse Duplantis,
> Kenneth Copeland ... Jack Hayford, Paul Crouch, and the list goes on.

Facts: The names on this list are characterized by fakery, greed,
playing fast and loose with the Word of God, and all manner of evil. It
would take only a short time to prove their bad behavior; it's recorded
all over the web, in books, etc. How about Hank Hanegraaff's
/Christianity in Crisis/? The evidence is stacked up out there for all
to see. Yet you claim these are representatives God? You place your name
in their number; have you joined in their acts?

The claims of fakery are *not* just false accusations. These people have
been caught "with their pants down" in clear and hard evidence that
would stand up in any court. When caught, they do not repent, they do
not apologize. That alone disqualifies their claims to our ears, and
most certainly our wallets.

These are mere entertainers, not so very different from the WWF
"professional wrestling" one sees on TV. Want me to present the evidence
here? I'll be glad to do so. Give us facts, Nathan, not appeals to
emotion. I fall every day, but I also gladly seize the opportunity to
grovel at the feet of everyone I offend, just as I do at the feet of my
Lord.

--
Ed Hurst