Unitarian Joke (was Re: [CS-FSLUG] One-ness: Dear Brother...)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Sep 6 18:05:18 CDT 2005

> Yes.....they pray "to whom it may concern." ;) It's always annoyed
> me that the
> Unitarian "church" is considered a "Christian" organization, when
> it is
> exactly the opposite, with it's pro-communist books in their "church"
> libraries......been there and have seen them! I could continue, but
> won't.

     Joke: What do you get when you combine a Unitarian with a
Jehovah's Witness?

     Answer: Someone who knocks on your door for no reason!

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis