[CS-FSLUG] One-ness: Dear Brother try Deut chapter 6

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Sep 6 18:00:48 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 4:38 am, Chris Brault wrote:

[snip]

> That said, let's not confuse "love" for the new
> "tolerance" promoted these days. The new tolerance is
> nothing but atheism (everyone is right in their own
> way) in disguise, where everyone is equally full of
> it. Or as my father put it years ago, "Well son,
> Unitarians believe in everything ... which in reality
> means they believe in nothing."

Yes.....they pray "to whom it may concern." ;) It's always annoyed me that the
Unitarian "church" is considered a "Christian" organization, when it is
exactly the opposite, with it's pro-communist books in their "church"
libraries......been there and have seen them! I could continue, but won't.

Fred

to you, at this time.