[CS-FSLUG] One-ness: Dear Brother try Deut chapter 6

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Sep 5 21:03:56 CDT 2005

Hi Nathan,
     I agree the Godhead is united and that we, as believers ought to
be united. I also believe the language of the new statement of faith
is agreeable with that belief. Trinitarian belief, actually, is not
about disunity...

     Essentially, the declaration affirms the Nicene Creed in
paraphrase: "We believe (I believe) in one God, the Father Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born
of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God
of true God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom
all things were made..."

     Do you disagree with the statement's viewpoint or were you just
expounding on a very good point about church unity? That is, I'm not
sure what you're asking for us to consider.

     -Tim