[CS-FSLUG] Congressional Black Caucus of Maryland meeting on Marriage

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Oct 28 08:23:37 CDT 2005

The CBC of the MD General Assembly has a lot of power in our state
because we are largely Black and Democrat of which the CBC is both. They
are meeting today to discuss same-sex unions in MD. A pastor friend and
professor, Eric Redmond, happened to have a Delegate in his church when
he was speaking on abortion in August and was invited to be one of the
two opponent opinions. He has 15 mins. And will have a Q/a Session
following. The two proponents include an ACLU representative.

He is asking that we pray for a powerful moving of the Holy Spirit to
reveal the truth and destroy falsehoods today. It will happen between 1
and 4pm EST.

JSR/