[CS-FSLUG] NI: A GLASS OF MILK

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:40:49 CDT 2005

As a teacher I had an important rule with every lesson. Never let a
teaching opportunity be a waste.

If something was not important enough for me to research then it was
not important enough to say. This meant that some minor illustrations
in my sermons were researched thoroughly and then thrown out if
inaccurate.
I know that not everyone sees it this way. I found numerous wrong and
misquoted illustrations when preaching the 40 Days of Purpose
messages.

However, I consider it an insult when someone wastes the time of
dozens of people when they do not care enough about what they send to
actually research it.