[CS-FSLUG] NI: Office 12: Is that your spreadsheet on my server?

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:51:19 CDT 2005

If you have RAID storage and a cluster of machines using a distributed
filesystem (eg. GFS or GPFS), this becomes somewhat less of a concern.
 it all depends on how much money you feel like investing in the
system.

You may also be able to grab a static view of the spreadsheet that you
may be able to view and update offline, and then merge the changes
into the online spreadsheet later (there are a lot of version control
systems out there that allow this sort of thing).

Dave