[CS-FSLUG] Things could be worse

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Oct 23 22:46:40 CDT 2005

That's so horrible it is great. Thanks, Jerry.

     -Tim

On Oct 23, 2005, at 10:33 PM, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's
> house. I just
> wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my
> report card
> that's in my center desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe
> for me to
> come home.

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Not  every end  is the  goal.  The end  of a
Editor, OfB.biz   | melody is not its goal,  and yet if  a melody
tbutler at ofb.biz   | has not  reached its end , it has not reached
timothybutler.us  | its goal."
                                            -- Friedrich Nietzsche