[CS-FSLUG] NI: YOU CAN HELP PROTECT RELIGIOUS TELEVISION

DC Parris evangelinux at matheteuo.org
Fri Oct 21 16:57:40 CDT 2005

On Fri, October 21, 2005 5:41 pm, David Aikema wrote:

<snip>
> For the most part, anyways, TVs are probably better left off.
>
> David

I know you and I don't always see eye to eye, but this is one time I can
definitely agree with you!  I have little use for a TV, especially when
there's an internet to be surfed! ;-)  Actually, I just don't have much
time for TV.  I spend most of my time working on libre software stuff (on
the computer or at meetings, etc.), or doing a little stuff in the yard.
I do like to watch college football on Saturdays.  Otherwise, what's a TV?

Don
--
DC Parris
Free Software Advocate   http://www.lulu.com/dcparris