[CS-FSLUG] OK, let's start an argument and try this

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Oct 13 12:55:49 CDT 2005

I am still waiting for the lightbulb.rpm.  I hear that the tgz has been
out for some time, but nobody has packaged it for Fedora.  Then again,
so far as I can tell, they are not yet open-source.  I tried to
replicate one from one fixture to the other, and found that the first
fixture no longe functioned.  Their copy-protection is a little better
than I first thought. Those money-hungry capatilists who would keep the
whole world in the dark to add some dollars to their pocket...  (tongue
firmly planted in cheek)

    - Tim Young