[CS-FSLUG] OK, let's start an argument and try this

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:29:57 CDT 2005

I prefer the low wattage flourescent bulbs.
You can get the spiral ones for most applications, but they do have
the smaller bulb shaped ones too.

We have those in the fixture above the bathroom sink instead of 8 of
those big incandescent ones.

They last longer, use less power, and may someday run on Linux.

Bob