[CS-FSLUG] OT: William Bennett's Stupid Comments

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 10 15:26:42 CDT 2005

> There does seem to be a correlation between  abortion and crime,
> but I suspect for a much more important reason:  those babies that are
> now aborted (or at least a percentage of them)  would have grown up as
> unwanted children, regardless of race.

Perhaps unwanted, if denied to the tens of thousands
looking to adopt them into healthy homes.

Perhaps wanted, but programmed to fail by dysfunctional
homes, programmed to fail by dysfunctional government (public)
schools, programmed to fail by dysfunctional community
leaders who preach hate rather than hope, and programmed
to fail by politicians and bureaucrats who claim to be
friends to the poor but who functionally enslave them for
their own purposes of personal power and promotion.

No child in America is unwanted by someone -- they are
just denied a chance because of bigotry, ignorance,
incompetence, and selfishness.

--
Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.