[CS-FSLUG] Bennett's Comments

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 15:41:11 CDT 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 12:12 PM, dmc wrote:

>> No, it WAS ignorant to say what he did, KNOWING the press was
>> going to use it against him and all of us.
>> Fred
>>

> What a shame that intellectuals now have to parse
> every phrase for fear of anti-intellectual media
> attack.

I am not in a hurry to closely analyze, criticize or support Bennett
nor his detractors; but I did find the following article to be of
interest:

          Eating black licorice, aborting black babies ... who cares?

          http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46674

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--