[CS-FSLUG] Bennett's Comments

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 10 11:12:04 CDT 2005

> No, it WAS ignorant to say what he did, KNOWING the
> press was going to use it against him and all of us.
> Fred

What a shame that intellectuals now have to parse
every phrase for fear of anti-intellectual media
attack.

Somewhere I seem to recall the Word of God telling
us to not be people of fear.

I seem to also recall that Jesus, Paul, and other
Christians being persecuted by the enemies of truth
via misrepresentation of their words.

I, for one, refuse to be controlled by the little
minds and perverse worldviews of those who control
the major media.

As another has noted, pc had dumbed things down to
where an intelligent mature conversation may no
longer safe but stupidity serves no one -- even
another has noted those who refuse to learn from
history are doomed to repeat it -- switch the word
"history" to "truth" and here we are.

Sigh.

--
Respectfully,