[CS-FSLUG] NI: China to install 142,000 Linux PCs in classrooms

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 7 10:42:56 CDT 2005

"China will install a total of 141,624 new desktop computers running Linux in
school classrooms this year. The PCs are ticketed for the Jiangsu Provincial
Department of Education, for an educational program called the
School-to-School Project. They will run Sun Wah Linux's Debian-based RAYS
LX."

to you, at this time.