[CS-FSLUG] NI: BRRS GROUP BRINGING ORDER TO OPEN SOURCE CHAOS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Oct 6 17:16:46 CDT 2005

BRRS GROUP BRINGING ORDER TO OPEN SOURCE CHAOS

With each passing day, open source projects are created, tweaked,
deployed and, in some cases, lost to the chaos of the IT industry.
But a relatively new standards group tasked with rating OSS projects
may have a way to change all that.

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1132125,00.html?track=NL-301&ad=530269

to you, at this time.