[CS-FSLUG] [TD] Churches in UK no longer swears by truth of the Bible

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Thu Oct 6 10:39:54 CDT 2005

Gabe,
You are so correct on that. Even worse, to undermine the creation account is to undermine many of the things that Jesus taught. Indeed, when discussing marriage, he quote from BOTH genesis 1 & 2. Now if Jesus could take both accounts from the first two chapters of genesis and use them as one, we should too. Jesus never once questioned the validity of scripture. He even say that had not come to destroy scripture, but to fulfill it. Such being the case, how can anyone think to say that scripture is no longer valid?

Christopher L. Rose