[CS-FSLUG] Thread Closed: Orthodox/Catholic/etc. Unification

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Oct 5 14:56:11 CDT 2005

Ok, everyone, let's move on from this thread. I think we've all laid
out our positions -- multiple times! -- on the issues. We know who
thinks the Catholics need to reform, who thinks the Protestants need
to unify, who thinks the Orthodox are on the right track, etc. The
moderators are unanimously asking members to leave these hot button
issues for a little bit.

Also: remember, when we do resume, our goal is to discuss issues with
the aim of keeping the bond of peace between the membership. Don't
say anything you wouldn't say to the same people face-to-face.

     Thanks.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis