[CS-FSLUG] [NI][OT] A Thought on the Riots in Paris

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 3 08:48:35 CST 2005

The challenge of Islam conquoring the world is that
they are currently outgunned.

They are abusing the liberal immigration policies
of the Left wing governments of Europe to establish
a physical beachhead and to seek a peaceful annexation
of those nations so they may impose ancient barbaric
theocracies.

Their problem is that they cannot resist the temptation
of the devil to indoctrinate their children to radical
hatred and prejudice against everyone around them --
much as leftist leaders in this country have programmed
inner-city blacks to hate and distrust everyone around
them.

The result of programming hate and distrust is that
you cannot control it, so while the intellectual strategists
in Islam attempt victory-via-stealth the crazed youth
take every opportunity to express the demonic rage
instilled by their Mullahs.

Sure, there are different sub-cults within Islam but at
the end of the day the God of peace is not their God
but the Prince of this fallen world is.

IMHO ... doc

--
Respectfully,