[CS-FSLUG] Interesting Challenge for Christian Hackers

James Thompson jwthompson2 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:01:24 CDT 2005

Out of sheer curiosity, how is this helpful and who is the audience? I
doubt terrible many programmer types (self included) would respond to
this in any positive way. If this is for a .sig then it seems like an
awfully cryptic way to share the Gospel. I just want to know what the
point is.

-James

James W. Thompson, II (New Orleans, LA)