[CS-FSLUG] The Makeover

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:10:41 CDT 2005

This is a bit late in reply, but I have fallen behind in checking my gmail.

I have heard the joke as a person in their 50s  was talking to God and
asked how long they would live. God replied that he was going to let
them live into their 90s. Hearing that they had another 40 years to
enjoy the person had plastic surgery and a complete makeover. Later
they were walking down the sidewalk thinking about how wonderfully
young they felt they were hit by a car and died.
The person asked God "I thought I had another 40 years not 40 days,
what happened?"
God replied "Sorry, I didn't recognize you."