[CS-FSLUG] To God be the Glory (re: Do Ex-Gays Exist?)

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed May 18 18:40:37 CDT 2005

On Friday 13 May 2005 20:07, Chris Brault wrote:
> If any of you recall, there was a Swedish study of the
> effect of pheremones on homosexual men. They found
> that they react like women. A similar study on brain
> size found that homosexual men were "more likely" to
> have larger emotional centers in the brain.

What you read into that makes a big difference.

> They are fulfilling an emotional need, not primarily a sexual
> one (although I'm sure many are as is true in the heterosexual
> world).

True. From my own experience with working amongst homosexual quite a lot of
that need appears to be bizarre power games. Every homosexual that I've
got to know well has had major emotional issues (not just the occasional
episode of sadness, but a pervasive underlying emotional disquiet), which
could lead to more brain cells being assigned to work on that area of
their life.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia