[CS-FSLUG] Nautilus Windows - was The new iMac G5. Now shipping with Tiger.

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sun May 15 08:23:05 CDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

"Spatial windows" can be disabled easily.  On a Gnome window and under
the menu, select "Edit", "Preferences" and under the "Behaviour" tab,
make sure that "Always open browser in windows" is checked.  Click OK.

Alternatively, U could type "nautilus --no-desktop --browser", or make a
desktop link to that command.

U might also try selecting, "View" followed by "Side Pane", to make it
appear more like Windows Explorer.