[CS-FSLUG] To God be the Glory (re: Do Ex-Gays Exist?)

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:41:02 CDT 2005

> Makes no difference what your inborn desires are. Like all men born in
> sin, if I did what came natural, I'd be in a world of hurt. For example,
> it's quite natural to soil your shorts. There is a standard, it is known,
> sin has no excuse.

Spot on, you are totally right.
I do believe that we are as you say, born omnisexual and the desire to give
into lust is just that, potentially "omni-satisfactory in fulfillment."
Temptation is not a sin, and maybe some have to fight a harder fight then
others. Maybe genetically they have a heavier burden.

Sexuality as a whole is becoming more of a choice and like I said before,
due to the loneliness off humans. These are the people who need
been shown Gods love and acceptance and Christian fellowship more then anyone.

Thanks Ed

'mash