[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon May 2 15:19:32 CDT 2005

> I think that it's a bit of a tough claim to make that there are no
> viruses for Mac OS X.  As a Mac user, I've seen a reasonable number of
> security updates to be installed.

	Well, there is the potential, but there are no known viruses in the
wild (i.e. nothing exploiting those holes).

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats