[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Fresh Dino Bones

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Mar 26 23:48:26 CST 2005

Actually, carbon-14 is less reliable than that even. I read a report once in which a piece of shell was taken from a live snail with a known age of two years and yet a carbon-14 test on the shell fragment placed the age of the shell to somewhere around 1500BC. I would like to argue that carbon-14 (as well as all other radiometric dating techniques) is really just guessing with some sort of psuedoscience to back it. I think these so-called "researchers" should look at what they believe and see if the evidence really does support it. I am certain that those who are creationist will be seen as having a world view with supportive evidence, whilst the "evil"utionists won't have any such REAL evidence (a fairy tale worded in scientific jargon is still a fairy tale).