[CS-FSLUG] Another monk's tale

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 17 15:03:28 CST 2005

A man's car broke down in a snowstorm while he was driving in the Alps. He
walked as far as he could, then fell over and gave in to his fate. But as
luck would have it, he was close to a monastery.

The brothers saw him, took him in, warmed him, clothed him, and cooked up a
batch of fish and chips to bring him back to life. It was an amazing dish!
The man was so impressed that he asked to meet the chef. A monk took him to
the kitchen, where two men of the order were busy cooking. "Which of you made
this glorious meal?" asked the man.

"Well," one brother said, "we both did. I'm the chip monk. And he's the fish
friar."

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."