[CS-FSLUG] NI: SOUTH KOREA PUSHES FORWARD WITH LINUX FOR SCHOOLS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jun 29 22:31:49 CDT 2005

SOUTH KOREA PUSHES FORWARD WITH LINUX FOR SCHOOLS

The South Korean government is moving forward with a program to roll out
servers running the Linux operating system that will handle student data
for 10,000 of the nation's schools by 2006, the Korea IT Industry
Promotion Agency (KIPA) said Monday.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E0B37E:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.