[CS-FSLUG] Apple to drive OpenBIOS support on x86?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jun 10 15:33:38 CDT 2005

Well, I'd tend to discount reading too much into it just yet. These
are systems Apple is putting together for the sole purpose of getting
developers x86 Macs. Whether Apple goes with OpenFirmware or not in
the final version, they probably needed something faster than they
could ready their own, stable version on the new platform.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats