List Admin on Message Tagging (was Re: [CS-FSLUG] Re: Message tagging)

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Jun 4 02:27:50 CDT 2005

Timothy Butler wrote:

>     I didn't mean you were rude, I meant you said rudeness may have
> been necessary (I wasn't sure what that referred to, but it never
> seems necessary. :-)).

Well OK, if the issue can be resolved amongst users amicably, I say, why
not? :-)

>     Well, that's always worked. If there isn't a problem, there is  no
> reason to make a rule (think of the idea of "precedent" in court
> systems for what I am shooting for, we make decisions as "cases"
> arise). Essentially, all of the rules are explained in the FAQ at
> cs.uninetsolutions.com, save for the following:
>
>     Theological discussions should have a TD: prefix in the subject.
>     Political discussions should have a PD: prefix in the subject.
>     News Items should have a NI: prefix in the subject.
>
>     That's it. :-)

Is that all?  If that is the case, then I'd use this as an authority for
anyone who comes up with his/her own rules. :-)
U see guys, It's not that I do not like to listen to what people have to
say.  If it's a fair comment that's logical and reasonable, I'd most
welcome it.  However, I feel that things that are purely personal in
nature ought to be keep to oneself.