[CS-FSLUG] Re: Laptops and iBooks

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:11:40 CDT 2005

Anyone have an e-mail address for Apple's sales department for Canada?
All I could find is a phone number and I hate using the phone :-( .

I can't believe Apple doesn't have an e-mail contact address for its
sales department, it's a lot more convenient to reach people that way.

BTW. With Mandrake, so far so good, might get a lintel laptop instead
and save myself a bit of cash, waiting, and extra cost with getting a
mail order and sending it to Apple. The iBooks seem less and less
affordable every day, maybe I'll get a Mac Mini later on instead.