[CS-FSLUG] As if that many really care, but here it is anyway.

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 23 22:46:28 CDT 2005

You know, if such a system were put into practice, and it involved
someone at MS being responsible for keeping the patches and the updates
working, and making sure my computer always worked with it's
peripherals, and maybe had a centralized online place to buy video
games, my response would be, "Where do I sign up?"

Similarly with my Linux server.  I hate adminning.  I hate having to
make sure the configuration is just so.  I'm a user, not an
administrator.  For those of you on this list that enjoy adminning, and
possibly need some extra money, contact me privately, and we'll talk
about what your monthly rate would be to take over the job of being root
on my machine.

Aaron Lehmann