[CS-FSLUG] Oh for England...

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Fri Jul 15 13:55:57 CDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:47:28 +0100
"mash." <re.mash at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are Krispy Kemes ?

They're a brand of doughnuts.  Hopefully, you know about those.  If not, let
me know. ;)

Sometimes, food names can be confusing.  I never realized that crumpets were
what we'Colonials' call"English Muffins" until I decided to try these
"crumpets" at the Charles Dickens Festival in his hometown.  By the same
token, try remembering to call 'napkins' 'serviettes' when you're an
American in England.  Cultural differences can be really funny. :-)

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/