[CS-FSLUG] NI: UPDATE: SASSER WORM CREATOR SENTENCED BY GERMAN COURT

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jul 11 14:52:26 CDT 2005

UPDATE: SASSER WORM CREATOR SENTENCED BY GERMAN COURT

A German teenager who confessed to creating the Sasser computer worm has
been found guilty of three counts of computer sabotage and four counts
of data manipulation, and given a suspended sentence of 21 months.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E23436:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.