[CS-FSLUG] A Favor to Ask

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu Jan 27 23:48:01 CST 2005

I would greatly appreciate it if our posters would break up paragraphs a
little more.  I love to follow the discussions, even if I don't always
comment.  It's just kind of difficult to read some of these lengthy, 20-line
paragraphs that take up more space than the message pane.

I realize it's easy to get caught up in a discussion, and maybe we forget to
hit the return key now and again.  But it definitely makes it more difficult
for folks to follow a discussion.  Smaller paras make it easier to
concentrate on what's being said.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/