[CS-FSLUG] Need input

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:09:27 CST 2005

Upon digging through my mound of no longer loved gear, I have come by
the following hardware:

3 DIMM modules of PC 100 RAM.  (Two are at 256 MB and the other at 64)
2 RIMM modules of PC 800 RAM.  (Both are 256 MB)
2 Slot Type PIII 900 Mhz processors (Motherboard bios is fried)
1 Working Slot type Athalon motherboard with 800 MHz processor.
1 Socket A Athlon processor at 900 MHz
1 (Still working mind you) Voodoo 3 graphics card
1 350 watt power supply

All gear listed besides the bad motherboard (I wish it wasn't fried as
it supports dual processors) is in great working condition.  I am more
than willing to part with all of it, as the only thing that it's doing
is collecting dust.  If you are anyone else on the list can use it,
let me know and I will get it out to ou this weekend.

Blessings,
Daniel