[CS-FSLUG] Fw: What's wrong with this picture?

Alvin Smith alvin at tux.org
Sat Jan 22 11:39:13 CST 2005

On Saturday 22 January 2005 11:44 am, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I would not be too quick to dismiss these items. I happen to know people
> who ARE card carrying ACLU members and they have affirmed that these type
> of things the ACLU wants to end. Do not forget that the ACLU is seeking to
> change the the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the
> Bill of Rights to say things that our founding fathers never intended.
> Also, is anyone affiliated with those links also affiliated with the ACLU?

Yes Brother.  The ACLU is anti-Christ.  But the real issue for us is what is
our plan of action?  The "items" only suggest that we "send this to everyone
on our email list", or something like that, to show everyone how stupid the
ACLU is getting.  I believe we can do better than that.  We can take the high
moral ground.  We can pray for the ACLU lawyers, that they become friends of
Christ, saved, set free, and delievered.

Sometimes a harsh response is worse than the original action.  Our response as
believers should be measured by:

1.Love
2.Joy
3.Peace
4.Long suffering
5.Gentleness
6.Goodness / Kindness
7.Meekness
8.Self control / Temperance
9.Faith

I am learning that the fruit of the Spirit and "entering" into the Kingdom of
God/Heaven are very much related, as Psalms 51:6 also alludes to.

--
peace,
Alvin Smith