[CS-FSLUG] Fw: What's wrong with this picture?

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Jan 22 10:44:39 CST 2005

I would not be too quick to dismiss these items. I happen to know people who ARE card carrying ACLU members and they have affirmed that these type of things the ACLU wants to end. Do not forget that the ACLU is seeking to change the the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights to say things that our founding fathers never intended. Also, is anyone affiliated with those links also affiliated with the ACLU?