[CS-FSLUG] Freely Luncheon - This Saturday

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu Jan 20 23:19:07 CST 2005

Well, Saturday is the day for the Christian FOSS gathering, and in spite
of the possibility of foul weather, it is still on!

We are expecting a wintry mix in the Charlotte area, but little or no
accumulation until Sunday afternoon.  I think folks who are traveling will
have a wet drive.  It does provide incentive to finish on time.

Don

--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/