[CS-FSLUG] Test message

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Sun Jan 16 22:52:01 CST 2005

Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> On Sunday 16 January 2005 08:33 pm, Nigel Ridley wrote:
>
>>Not another US centric post :-) -- our rest day is Saturday and Sunday
>>is just anther working day. Are there other countries where Sunday is a
>>normal working day for Christians?
>>Just to keep you all awake and thinking :-)
>

> You are absolutely right! Sorry for my US-centric thinking.

I actually should have said Western Christian centric post but I'm sure
it is difficult for [most of] those in the US to have a healthy world
vision -- meaning an appreciation or understanding that things are
different in other parts of the world. Maybe it's the education
system........

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com