[CS-FSLUG] Test message

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jan 16 23:47:13 CST 2005

On Sun January 16 2005 11:19 pm, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> > Same here........If I don't respond much, if at all for a few days, it's
> > because I'm working on a small Christian book of poetry, which I hope the
> > writer will pursue for publishing. I'm in the process of getting camera
> > ready copy finalized before I produce the master. The cover is one of my
> > photos. Anyway, I'll be tied up with that for a couple of days.
> >
> > Fred
>
> Congratulations Fred!

Well, there's no money in it for me - I'm doing it gratis to help her out. I
do that a lot........"what to do." There's a lot of folks who need help, and
they don't have much money either.

> Actually, I guess it's a good thing that the list is silent on Sunday. That
> *should* mean that everyone is attending to the things of the Lord. :-)

'Not always, I'm sure.

> BTW, I'm kinda liking this Yoper. But, do not fear my fellow Slackers, I'm
> not abanding Slackware. At least, not just yet. Yoper has to prove itself
> better first. :-)

Oh well......go play. :)

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."