[CS-FSLUG] Test message

Jerry Van Brimmer jevb at runbox.com
Sun Jan 16 22:19:05 CST 2005

On Sunday 16 January 2005 07:21 pm, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Sun January 16 2005 10:14 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:28:26 -0800, Jerry Van Brimmer <jevb at runbox.com>
>
> wrote:
> > > Just testing to see if the list is alive. I haven't received any
> > > messages all day.

> > I'm here.  Lurking lately, as I've been pretty busy.
>
> Same here........If I don't respond much, if at all for a few days, it's
> because I'm working on a small Christian book of poetry, which I hope the
> writer will pursue for publishing. I'm in the process of getting camera
> ready copy finalized before I produce the master. The cover is one of my
> photos. Anyway, I'll be tied up with that for a couple of days.
>
> Fred

Congratulations Fred!

Actually, I guess it's a good thing that the list is silent on Sunday. That
*should* mean that everyone is attending to the things of the Lord. :-)

BTW, I'm kinda liking this Yoper. But, do not fear my fellow Slackers, I'm not
abanding Slackware. At least, not just yet. Yoper has to prove itself better
first. :-)

Jerry

Jerry