[CS-FSLUG] Test message

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jan 16 21:21:38 CST 2005

On Sun January 16 2005 10:14 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:28:26 -0800, Jerry Van Brimmer <jevb at runbox.com>
wrote:
> > Just testing to see if the list is alive. I haven't received any messages
> > all day.

> I'm here.  Lurking lately, as I've been pretty busy.

Same here........If I don't respond much, if at all for a few days, it's
because I'm working on a small Christian book of poetry, which I hope the
writer will pursue for publishing. I'm in the process of getting camera ready
copy finalized before I produce the master. The cover is one of my photos.
Anyway, I'll be tied up with that for a couple of days.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."