[CS-FSLUG] Jobs / Prayer request

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jan 15 17:32:15 CST 2005

Daniel Miller wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> Speaking from past experience I would rather focus on studies, rather
> than work.  I worked all throughout high-school and my grades suffered
> enormously.  If I had a chance to do it all over I would have only
> worked during the summer months, because in the end your education
> pays off in a much bigger way.
>
> It's better to be in a position to have the things that you want in
> the future, rather than looking back on your school years wishing that
> you would have done something different.

'Agree 100%! I know desires are hard to resist, and needs are what's
important, but you MUST consider your education as your #1 obligation.
"Obligation" to yourself, a future bride, and family to do your best.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."