[CS-FSLUG] Jobs / Prayer request

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:13:37 CST 2005

Nathan,

Speaking from past experience I would rather focus on studies, rather
than work.  I worked all throughout high-school and my grades suffered
enormously.  If I had a chance to do it all over I would have only
worked during the summer months, because in the end your education
pays off in a much bigger way.

It's better to be in a position to have the things that you want in
the future, rather than looking back on your school years wishing that
you would have done something different.

You are in my prayers,
Daniel