[CS-FSLUG] God's plan for the family.

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Wed Jan 12 23:48:49 CST 2005

Up until the financial request, a very good message. I have confessed in the past that things were "backwards" and yet now Hope and I are looking at our third anniversery in another seven or eight months. We have a healthy little boy whom we love very much and I am praying for long and happy marriage. I love my wife dearly and I give God thanks for her and also for his forgiveness.

Pax,

Christopher Rose