[CS-FSLUG] God's plan for the family.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jan 12 23:32:11 CST 2005

DAILY DEVOTIONAL    WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12, 2005
( Genesis 1:28 )

God's plan for the family.  Satan is the great perverter.  Satan takes the
perfection of God and perverts it.  This is how he operates.  Perhaps
nothing has been more destructive to our society here in the United States
in recent years than how he has managed to pervert God's plan for the
family.  No matter what subject that I am dealing with on a particular day,
I usually share that you have the free will to make your own choices.  You
can either do it God's way or you can choose to reject God's way and do
whatever you want.

However, when you choose to rebel against God there are ALWAYS
consequences to deal with.  Nobody forces you to stop at a red light.
You stop because it is the safe thing to do, not only for yourself, but for
the other motorists.  However, you are free to ignore the red light and not
stop but there will be consequences for doing that.  It is impossible to go
against the plan of God and not have negative consequences to deal with.

The Book of Genesis clearly lays out God's plan for the family.  One man,
one woman, in marriage for one lifetime.  Throughout the Bible, we get God's
instruction on how a husband and wife are to live.  We get instruction on
how they are to raise their children.  God has done a thorough job in giving
us His plan for marriage and the family.  That is why the first thing anyone
who rebels against God MUST DO is reject the Bible, since it clearly defines
their choice as a sin.

God's plan for a family is NOT a man and a woman living together without
being married.  God's plan for a family is NOT two men living together.
God's plan for a family is NOT two women living together.  These are
perversions of God's plan for what a family is to be!

The next generation of moms and dads MUST KNOW what God's plan for the
family is.  Young adults are being taught at school, through the media, that
however they decide to live is fine.  In this age of political correctness
they are taught that NOBODY is wrong.  If you challenge a choice the Bible
clearly says is wrong, then you are called intolerant.  It is in this
atmosphere that
our next generation of moms and dads are growing up, and why now more than
ever this message MUST BE SHOUTED FROM EVERY ROOFTOP!  The
Bible clearly teaches us that their IS absolute right and wrong.  It must
become
their goal and desire to follow God's way.  There are NO ALTERNATIVES
to God's plan for the family!!!

The reason is God's plan for the family WORKS!  By far the biggest
perversion of God's plan for the family is people living together.  Marriage
is not like buying a car where you take it out for a test drive.  You date
over a period of time.  You build a spiritual foundation to your
relationship.  Eventually, God will confirm it to you both, many times, that
this is part of His plan for your life.  You go through a period of
pre-marital counseling with your pastor.  Once you BOTH know that this is
what God wants for your life, you GET MARRIED.

In living together there is no real commitment.  You are living in rebellion
to God's plan so you live outside of His blessings.  Sex becomes part of
this relationship and now you are involved in even more sin.  You simply
cannot
choose to ignore God and expect Him to bless you for sinning!  Instead of
God's blessings, you live with the consequences of your rebellion to God.
The spiritual and practical consequences of rebelling against God can
literally destroy your life!  Never forget, that is the goal of the enemy,
to KILL, STEAL, and DESTROY!

I love you and care about you so much.  To the young adults reading this, I
pray that as you get older, these words will stay in your heart.  YOU HAVE
THE CHOICES THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!
Life works when we do it God's way.  Does that mean life is perfect?  Of
course
not!  There will always be problems because of the sin-filled world that we
live in.
But there is a peace, and a joy, and an abundance above and beyond anything
that you can imagine when we are living life according to God's plan.

I pray today that these words find a fertile resting place in the hearts of
those who read them.  God's Word for you today is to do it HIS WAY.  GOD'S
WAY WORKS!!!!  God's plan for the family is clear.  One man, one woman, in
marriage for one lifetime!!!

Please do me a favor.  As we head into the last 19 days to close out our
65th
month, I still need $22,500 to finish the month with all of our financial
obligations
met.  As you know, we need $30,000 every month to cover all of the monthly
costs to operate this ministry.  For only $1,000 a day, we minister EVERY
DAY to just over 2 million people all over the world!  Only God could do
that, only YOU make that possible!

Please pray today about how God would have you help me this month and give
the most generous gift that you can.  For some that may be a gift of $20 or
$50.
For others it may be $100 or $300.  Still others it could be a gift of $500,
$1,000,
or the entire $22,500.  Simply pray, and give as God leads you to give.

You can put your gift on your major credit card on a secure server by going
my website, www.liveprayer.com  under the "Donation" button, you can give
via PayPal using my email address, bkeller at liveprayer.com ,or you can mail a
gift to:
Liveprayer
6660 46th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33709
All gifts to Liveprayer are 100% tax deductible.

Thank you for your love, for your prayers, and for your sacrificial gifts to
Liveprayer.  I never forget for a minute that without you, there would be no
Liveprayer.  I realize that you are asked to give to so many good causes all
the time, and I am HONORED that God has moved you to share some of
what He has entrusted to you to support His work here.  On behalf of those
that we minister to everyday, on behalf of all of the wounded that God
allows
us to nurse back to spiritual health, THANK YOU for being like the Good
Samaritan and caring about others!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email at
bkeller at liveprayer.com

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is now
available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

(C)opyright 2005, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."