[CS-FSLUG] Rejoice with me again

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jan 10 21:46:33 CST 2005

Ed Hurst wrote:
> I a sending this to the list from a "new" computer. Someone sold me a
> nice used Tyan Tomcat mobo and a PIII/1Ghz processor, and helped work
> through some technical issues. For now, it is sadly reduced to a mere
> 256MB RAM, because the board is too picky to take my old stuff. I'm
> negotiating for a half-Gig stick that is known to work with it.
>
> Oh, and it's running SUSE 9.2. Kmail just refused to get my mail from
> most of my accounts, so I'm using ol' Mozilla for now. I had my config
> directory backed up on a CD.

I've not had any trouble with KMail. Presently, I'm playing with
Thunderbird 1.0. I like some things about it, and there's a few things
that KMail does that Thunderbird doesn't. I'm not sure if I'll keep it
up and running or not.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."