[CS-FSLUG] Rejoice with me again

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Jan 10 21:38:33 CST 2005

I a sending this to the list from a "new" computer. Someone sold me a
nice used Tyan Tomcat mobo and a PIII/1Ghz processor, and helped work
through some technical issues. For now, it is sadly reduced to a mere
256MB RAM, because the board is too picky to take my old stuff. I'm
negotiating for a half-Gig stick that is known to work with it.

Oh, and it's running SUSE 9.2. Kmail just refused to get my mail from
most of my accounts, so I'm using ol' Mozilla for now. I had my config
directory backed up on a CD.

--
Ed Hurst